Twenty-five police officers, including eight from the Brookfield Police Department, were called to confront an “active shooter” on Oct. 21 after Radcliffe Haughton murdered his wife, Zina Haughton, a stylist at the salon. He then opened fire indiscriminately at other employees and customers, the sergeants, patrol officers, detectives, deputies and one state trooper risked their lives outside and inside Azana Salon.
At noon on Friday, the Brookfield Police Department will release the full police reports.
See More on Patch
- Deputies Helped Rescue Wounded Victims in Azana Spa Shooting
- Gun Law Loophole Allowed Spa Shooter to Privately Buy Handgun
- Mass Shooting at Spa Brings Out Acts of Heroism and Courage
- 'All Available Squads': How Duty Officers Took Charge at Azana Spa
- Brookfield Honors Officers Who Took Charge at Azana Spa