Win Big With Rodgers, Braun Food Drive
Green Bay Packer and Milwaukee Brewer holding food drive in conjunction with the opening of their new restaurant in Brookfield.
Aaron Rodgers and Ryan Braun are teaming up with the Hunger Task Force at their new restaurant, according to a news release from the SURG Restaurant Group.
The food drive is being held in conjunction with the opening of the athletes’ restaurant in Brookfield, 8-twelve.
- See the menu
Anyone who donates food between July 13 and July 23 will be entered to win a prize that includes two autographed jerseys, the use of Braun’s suite for a Brewers’ game, a 50-inch TV and an invitation for two people to attend the 8-twelve grand opening.
“Hunger Task Force is excited to have the support of Wisconsin’s two reigning MVPs. As Milwaukee’s Free & Local food bank, partnering with high profile leaders in the community like Ryan and Aaron is special as it reminds us what a difference we make when we work together as a team,” said Sherrie Tussler, Hunger Task Force executive director.
To enter the contest, food donations can be dropped off at Hunger Task Force, 201 S. Hawley Court, Milwaukee, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays through Fridays and at Graffito, 102 N. Water St., Milwaukee, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays, from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Saturdays and from 11 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Saturdays. Entrants can drop off a business card or fill out an entry form when making their donation.
When the food drive is over on July 23, a winner's name will be chosen randomly to win the MVP prize package. Only one winner will be drawn for this contest. For more contest information, please visit www.hungertaskforce.org.
8-twelve MVP Bar & Grill
Address: 17800 W. Bluemound Rd.
- Dinner: Monday through Saturday, 5 to 10 p.m., Sunday 5 to 9 p.m.
- Happy Hour: 4 to 6:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday; 3 to 6 p.m. Fridays
- Braun/Rodgers take it to the kitchen (Patch.com)
- Braun explains 8-twelve bar/grill venture with MVP, friend Rodgers (OnMilwaukee.com)
- 8*twelve MVP Bar & Grill will interpret American classics (JSOnline.com)
- 8-twelve's chef Patin moving to Stone Creek Kitchen (JSOnline.com)
- First look inside Braun, Rodgers-owned restaurant 8-twelve (Today's TMJ4.com)