The Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announced its 2013 board, which will be led by Sally Piefer, of the Schroeder Group law firm on Waukesha.
The board also consists of:
- Past Board Chair – Sherry Douglas, SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc., Waukesha
- Vice President - Steve Miazga, R.A. Smith National, Brookfield
- Vice President - Robert Suycott, Tailor Made Benefit Solutions, Milwaukee
- Treasurer – Lynn Braden, Winter, Kloman, Moter & Repp, S.C., Brookfield
- Terri Arnas, Cardinal Stritch University, Brookfield
- Jeanie Martin, Squeegee Squad, Germantown
- Tom McRae, Chortek & Gottschalk, LLP, Waukesha
- Judi Murphy, Murphy Associates, Brookfield
- Mark Ostendorf, Residence Inn by Marriott, Brookfield
- Tony Rink, Renovations Group, Inc., Elm Grove
- Kevin Roche, Time Warner Cable Business Class, Milwaukee
- Jackie Ruppel, Johnson Bank, Brookfield
- Gjeret Stein, Sensible Gurus, New Berlin
- Valerie Willer, Bank Mutual - Brookfield
“We are pleased to welcome Sally Piefer and all of the board members to service on behalf of the Brookfield Chamber. These outstanding business leaders are integral to the functioning of the Chamber and its programs, and we welcome their innovation and support,” said Carol White, the president of the chamber.
According to a statement released by the chamber:
The Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce is the leading business organization representing the interests of business in the Brookfield area.
The Chamber operates with an active committee structure of Chamber Board Members and committed Chamber members.
The Chamber also recognizes the value in creating collaborative partnerships with other chambers in Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties.
These partnerships expand the reach, influence, and visibility of the Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce and provide additional benefits to its membership.
For information regarding the chamber, call (262) 786-1886 or go here to its Web site.