Soerens Ford is looking to expand its dealership by nearly 20,000 square feet on West Capitol Drive near Brookfield Road.
A neighborhood meeting will be held at City Hall, 2000 N. Calhoun Road, at 6 p.m. Wednesday. Soerens Ford staff will be available to answer questions about the expansion from neighbors while city staff members can answer any questions about the city logistics in approving the proposal.
The plans include:
- An increase in parking area green space via installation of landscape medians
- Parking lot landscape medians of 18’ and 25’ in width
- Installation of a pedestrian connection from Brookfield Road to Schlossman’s Dodge City with
- pedestrian benches
- Reduction in area of the fenced vehicle service/storage area
- Installation of landscaping along the north property line to screen views from neighbors
- An existing gravel area will be seeded