The Elmbrook Historical Society invites you to:
"A Nordic Christmas at the Inn"
Featuring holiday traditions from Norway, Sweden, Demark, Finland and Iceland.
Saturday, Dec. 1, 2012 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and
Sunday, Dec. 2, 2012 from noon to 4 p.m.
at Dousman Stagecoach Inn Museum
1075 Pilgrim Parkway
Admission: $5 for adults, $2 for children ages 6-12, free for children 5 and younger
- Tour the historic Dousman Stagecoach Inn Museum
- View rooms decorated for a traditional Nordic Christmas
- Make children's holiday crafts
- See collections of Scandinavian dolls and trolls
- Sample Mrs. Brown's soup and shop our bake sale
- Browse our Silent Auction baskets for wonderful Christmas gifts
Musical performances of traditional Nordic songs will be performed by:
Saturday, Dec. 1: Lou Nielsen will play his autoharp Sunday, Dec. 2: Lee Hootnagle will perform on a Finnish kantele
Mark your calendars now and plan to attend!
We are deeply grateful for the assistance of The Sons of Norway, Swedish Historical Society, Embassy of Sweden and other groups that will decorate the Inn.
Norwegian: God Jul!
Swedish: God Jul!
Danish: Glaedelig Jul!
Finnish: Hyvää Joulua!
Icelandic: Gleðileg Jól