Christmas in July… (Certainly does not feel like it…..)
Well not exactly, but here at “Trees of Hope, WI” headquarters, we are working hard to secure more sponsors, decorators, collecting raffle and silent auction items, and generally getting the word to as many people as possible to make our 2nd Annual Trees of Hope WI event a Stellar Success!!
We are so grateful to all the Companies and People who have stepped forward to join our mission to help those fighting cancer- adding people to the marrow donor registry – advancing treatments.
Updates - we are proud to report:
- Saturday Night, Nov 17- Gala Dinner at Radisson Hotel Mayfair- 5-11pm Dinner, Live Auction and Music- by “Lovin Kind” Band- A long-time Milwaukee area favorite.
- Reservations for Gala are available now. Individuals- $50/per person includes all evening activities or sponsor/reserve a table of 10 for $450.00 (Sponsorship Recognition at event).
- Candy Bouquet of Wauwatosa has offered to create our table Centerpieces- if anyone has corporate coffee mugs or something similar they would like to provide for the centerpieces & if you know of a candy company, specialty candy-maker, etc. that would be willing to donate candy for the centerpieces- contact Karen Wenzel –Chairperson 414-750-1989.
- We have three, 4-ft, pre-lit “Wall-Trees” available for sponsorship/decorating. The cost is $50 per tree- and we will provide you the tree now, so you can start your planning. We also have one, 4-ft, pre-lit tree on a stand (total height about 58 inches). Again- cost is $50 to sponsor and it is available now. Karen Wenzel 414-750-1989.
- We have several full-size Trees that already have Decorators. If anyone would like to Sponsor one of these trees- you don’t even have to do any work! Contact Karen Wenzel for sponsorship details.
- Watch for our next update- We will introduce you to our Ambassador for Trees of Hope WI 2012. He has a very compelling and inspirational story.
Our website is up and live - If you have a business that can link to this site, we would greatly appreciate it. Send this out to all your contacts. Nearly everybody has had Cancer affect their lives in one way or another. You never know who may have a special reason to want to be a part of our event.
Please follow us on Twitter : @TreesofHopeWI LIKE us on Facebook page
We want to Share our sponsors with the community. If you have something special you’d like to promote, send it to me and I will add it to our Twitter feed, blog, Facebook page.
We appreciate what you are doing to help save lives- we want to give you something in return.
Below are attached our Event flyer and a program information sheet. Feel free to print out as many of these as you wish, and share them with business owners, church groups, individuals, etc. Each of us has a sphere of influence that extends into the community. We need Many More people to get involved to help us meet our goal!
TREES OF HOPE WI -Event Outline 2012.pdf
2012 We Need Your Help.pdf
Karen Wenzel- Chairperson
Lindsay's Voice, Inc.
(Registered Non-Profit Public Charity)
Relentless for Cures for Leukemia, Lymphoma, Blood Cancers