Grill Fire Prompts Warning About Turning Off Gas

Firefighters responded to a grill fire Friday afternoon in the 2400 block of Coach House Drive.

Brookfield firefighters helped put out a grill fire outside a home in the 2400 block of Coach House Drive about 4:30 p.m. Friday. The homeowner was trying to knock the flames down with a garden hose, fire officials said Monday.

Fire Chief Charlie Myers urged residents to turn off not only the grill but also the gas supply — either at the propane tank or the gas outlet from the house.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »