Waukesha County Drug Collection and Awareness
You can drop off:
- Prescription medication, over the counter medication, ointments, sprays, inhalers, creams, vials, herbals and pet medications.
Do not bring:
- Biohazardous material (including sharps), mercury, household hazardous waste and personal hygiene products.
- Brookfield: Brookfield Recycling Center (19700 Riverview Dr.)
- Menomonee Falls: Community Memorial Hospital (W180 N8085 Town Hall Rd., Entrance B)
- Mukwonago: D.N. Greenwald Center (240 West Maple Ave.)
- Muskego: Muskego Police Department (W183 S8150 Racine Ave.)
- Oconomowoc: Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital (791 Summit Ave., Regional Cancer Center Entrance)
- Pewaukee: WCTC (800 Main St., Main Parking Lot)
- Waukesha: Waukesha State Bank - Downtown Oce (Employee Parking Lot, St. Paul Ave. at Madison St.)