Brookfield Central High School
One of two rival Elmbrook School District high schools, Brookfield Central consistently scores high marks in standardized college exams and is listed in Newsweek's top American high schools.
The Lancers field competitive athletic teams in the Greater Metro Conference and there are a multitude of arts offerings. A recent dramatic performance was To Kill a Mockingbird.
Parental involvement is strong, and information about the school's parent-teacher organization can be found here.
- Fax: 262-785-3993
- Hours: Mon - Wed, Fri, 7:55am - 3:09pm; Thu (early release), 7:55am - 2:12pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Number of students: 1,321
- Public/Private: Public
- Parking: Free lot
- Grade levels: 9-12
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Applause, Band, Chorus, Drama, Fine Arts Alliance, Flag Squad, Jazz Ensemble, Marching Band, Orchestra, Pep Band, Solo/Ensemble, Student musical
- Student clubs: BCTV, Book, Debate, Environmental, FCA, Forensics, French, German, Graphics Arts, Key, K'NEX, Latin, Legend, National Honor Society, Odyssey of the Mind, Political Science, Science, Student Council, Student Newspaper, Wisconsin Leaders of Tomorrow
- Sports teams: Boys and Girls: basketball, cross country, golf, ski club, soccer, swimming and diving, tennis, track and field, volleyball. Boys: baseball, football, hockey, wrestling. Girls: cheerleading, gymnastics, Lancerettes, softball