Brookfield Christian School is a non-denominational school affiliated with Christian Schools International (CSI), which serves more than 400 Christian schools around the globe. The Brookfield campus underwent a $1.3 million expansion in 2000.
Students from preschool to 8th grade are taught academics and values by teachers with an average of 13 years experience. There are a variety of athletic teams for boys and girls and extracurricular activities such as yearbook and student council.
Before and after-school care is available at the school.
- Fax: 262-782-0551
- Hours: School: 8:20am - 3:05pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ground-level access and elevator.
- Founding Date: 1963
- Number of students: 229
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Non-denominational
- Accreditation/licenses: Accredited by Christian Schools International (csionline.org) and Wisconsin Religious and Independent Schools Accreditation (wrisa.org)
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 16:1 (7:1 for ages 3-5)
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 23
- Grade levels: Pre-K - 8
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Cafeteria, Computer lab, Language lab, Library, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Before and after-school care (7:30am start, 5:30pm end)
- Sports teams: Grades 1-4: “Little Eagles” basketball for boys & girls; Grades 4-5: Soccer and Floor Hockey intramurals; Grades 5-8: Basketball for boys & girls, Cross Country for boys & girls, Track for boys & girls, Volleyball for girls
- Student clubs: yearbook, student council
- Student clubs: Yearbook, student council