One of two rival Elmbrook School District high schools, Brookfield East is known for academic excellence and high college entrance exam scores. And in both the arts and athletics, Brookfield East strives for high-quality performances that enrich students' experiences and teach teamwork. Parental involvement is strong, and information about the school's parent-teacher organization can be found here.
- Fax: 262-790-5445
- Hours: Mon - Wed, Fri, 7:55am - 3:09pm; Thu, 7:55am - 2:12pm; Sat - Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Number of students: 1,291
- Public/Private: Public
- Parking: Free lot
- Grade levels: 9–12
- Special education: Yes
- Extracurricular activities available: Band/marching band/pep band, orchestra, choirs, plays/musicals, jazz ensemble, color guard, flag squad, more
- Student clubs: Art, Debate, Future Business Leaders of America, Forensics, French, German, Spanish, International Thespian Society, Mock Trial, National Honor Society, Robotics, Science, Ski, Spartan Banner, Student Council, TV Production, Yearbook, more
- Sports teams: Boys and girls: Basketball, cross country, golf, hockey, soccer, swimming and diving, tennis, track and field, volleyball. Boys: Baseball, football, wrestling. Girls: Cheerleading, gymnastics, softball