Great Midwest Bank
Great Midwest Bank has been serving Wisconsin's financial needs since 1935. It offers friendly customer service along with a host of products that will assist you in building and managing your wealth. Some of its unique services include a no-fee ATM, e-mail alerts on your balance, and mortgage rate monitoring. At Great Midwest, mortgage loans, small business lending and banking, along with personal checking and savings accounts, IRAs, and a host of investment products are offered.
- Hours: Lobby: Mon-Thur, 8:30am - 5:30pm; Fri, 8:30am - 7pm; Sat, 9am - 12pm. Drive-up: Mon-Thur, 9am - 5pm; Fri, 9am - 7pm; Sat, 9am - 12pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance at street level; parking lot has handicapped spots.
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Public restrooms, Teller service