Teaching more than 500 students from kindergarten through eighth grade, St. John Vianney Parish Catholic School is part of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee. St. John Vianney teaches both academics and faith-based values and beliefs. It has kept abreast of technology, adding Smartboards and computers in every classroom, and 2009 standardized test score results were in the 97th and 98th percentile. School uniforms are required for all but 4-year-old kindergarteners.
- Fax: 262-796-3953
- Hours: 4K: 8am - 11am or 11:30am - 2:30pm. 5K: 8am - 12:15pm (half day), 8am - 2:40pm (full day). Grades 1 - 8: 8am - 2:40pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Number of students: 520
- Public/Private: Private
- Religious affiliation: Catholic
- Student-to-teacher ratio: Ranges from 20:1 to 28:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 28
- Grade levels: 4K - 8th
- Features: Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Band, choir, drama, forensics, Mass servers, newspaper (Vianney Views), scouts, Song Leaders, strings, student service projects, talent show
- Sports teams: Grades 5 - 8: Basketball, golf, tennis, track, volleyball
- Student clubs: Chess, Junior Great Books, Math